Friday, June 25, 2010

Your URL Is Showing

I’ve recently come across this Web site that allows the user to enter text or a URL/blog into its search bar, and it will generate this word cloud of most used words in that site. I figured my blog cloud would be filled with words like, grocery store, homeless people, twins, and probably I. Instead, the biggest, most used words were Christmas, Maggie (when do I use the third person? Gross.), ago (why?), Jane (but not Kristine?), comments, receptionist, and chocolate. Nightmare! I was right on the self-centered thing, but dead wrong on everything else.

I don’t even know myself.

And Kristine, I love you. Kristine. Kristine. Kristine. That should do it.

Speaking of word clouds, some days I worry that I'll never find a man who loves me this much:

http://thedailywh.at/post/501152060/ugliest-tattoo-of-the-day-who-says-romance-is

But now I know exactly how to design that Old Man Winter tattoo I've been dreaming about.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

hahahah. Christmas? since when did you talk about christmas on your blog. hilarious.
and JANE. eh. who's she?

Contributors